Health & Safety Audit
A Health and Safety audit can enable you to check how far your school’s Health and Safety meet local guidelines and best international standards and practices. It also you helps in understanding that all your employees and pupils are safe within the workplace.
Our audits will be conducted by the experts based on the Plan Do Check Act model and strictly adhere to rules and guidelines of the concerned authorities to ensure Health and Safety in schools.
With our specialist consultant audits can cover; Health and Safety, Security, Transport security, Food Safety and Business Continuity.
Benefits of a School Health and Safety Audit:
What is covered in the School Health and Safety Audit?
- Status of health and safety risks
- Assesses effectiveness of your existing training, policy and procedure
- Raises standards and demonstrates commitment and compliance to local guidelines, International guidelines incase if it implies on your school
- Demonstrates legal compliance and can assist with defence in case of any accident or crisis
- Monitoring performance of Health and Safety system
- Provides assurance to school community that health and safety is managed
- Identify gaps for improvement as well as highlighting positive activities within your organisation
- Identifies best practice and efficiency savings
- Upskills key school staff
- Leads to lower insurance premiums
- Health and Safety Management (School health and safety policy)
- School Infrastructure Management in areas such as Fire safety, electrical safety
- Classroom safety
- Managing medicines, first aid
- Curriculum safety (Science, DT, Food Technology, Art, and PE)